11/21/12

let's get lizeird


(wearing: vintage tank from Brit, vintage skirt and hat, Deena and Ozzy boots, necklace c/o Vanessa Mooney)

if you're wondering, my post title is a 'let's get weird' and 'let's get lizard' hybrid. and yes, I have officially lost all motivation to hide my fuggin uncontrollable weird/awkwardness. OR to dress like a normal part of society for that matter. the day these were taken I made a slight (slighttt) exception seeing that I was going to visit my brother at his work. not that my older sister had to beg me to change out of my zebra biker shorts and swap for something more 'girly' or anything. and people still looked at me as if what they were seeing didn't make sense. all I wanted to do was yell "HEY, YOU DON'T MAKE SENSE MAN!". particularly in the voice I would imagine the surfing gecko on my top would speak in.


xxsea


7 comments:

  1. your hair is perfect. i want that shirt. normal humanz are dumbz.



    oxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're pretty amazing!!
    love the shoes and the tee is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just want to say that ive been stuck in your blog for hours now! I loooove your style and especially your hair! After seeing all of your amazing hairstyles and colors I wonder how your hair is doing? Is it still in good shape? I mean on the photos i look amazing but will it get more and more tired after every colorchange? (I see that it gets tired after lighting it up). I hade wavy/curly hair and im afraid it will die. And how do you keep it white and not yellow? LOVE IT

    Thank you for this amazing blog and i hope you have time to answer my question :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your weirdness is why i love you. miss you too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving your shirt!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete