11/10/12

amongst the animals

(wearing: gorilla dress c/o sheinside, diy choker, darker studded clutch)

wowwwwwwwwwwwww these are old.
and I kinda miss this hair color. SOML

Speaking of my hair, I can't stop changing it. I think since my life has been in such a constant state of fluctuation, it's being reflected onto my appearance. I REALLLLY want bangs, but after hating myself for months waiting for them to grow out the last time I spontaneously decided to cut them, I just can't seem to bring myself to it. Aside from coloring my hair, I have literally been putting ZERO effort into looking like a girl. I am currently under the covers in my bed wearing black sweat pants, a ratty old sweater, and the halloween socks my mom mailed to me. and I don't plan on moving for a good part of the day either. It's finally cold and I plan on spending the next few hours reading, drinking copious amounts of mexican hot chocolate, and snuggling with animals. If you follow me on instagram you've probably come to the realization that the majority of my time is spent with animals. ANIMALS OVER PEOPLE. always.


this song is everything.


xxsea

15 comments:

  1. Your hair is amazing wow, I love it! and I want those shoes <3

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fierce girl, great look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is amazing! Love the hair.

    x lauren
    http://slowburnfastburn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg yes i've seen all that awesomeness on instagram. so many beautiful dogs. dogs are beautiful. so is your hair. like, woah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're amazing as usual!
    love the dress so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still constantly in awe that your hair is REAL. also that dress is so freaky incredible. also I agree that animals are pretty much always more satisfying that human contact haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your ever-changing coloured hair, always looks amazing! xx

    www.opalintheclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your hair here, and the guest appearance from the kitty

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your hair, I wish I had the balls to do it (:
    nuitsdinsomnie.blogspot.com <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look fucking amazing.
    animals over people forever and always.
    people are the worst.


    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi my sweet mermaid i need to see you soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are an animal and that is why i love you

    ReplyDelete
  13. tehehehehehehe yolo wif da animals

    ReplyDelete