8/10/12

wh0 !$ m3

(wearing: vintage sheer top, Volcom jacket, vintage jeans)

(side note: more old pictures~*~I haven't changed my hair again.. *YET)

So I am sitting at my boyfriend's house in LA right now, and it's a million flippin degrees. LITERALLY feel like my brain has melted and I'm semi-delusional/hallucinating. I'm distracting myself with lots of juice and the No Doubt pandora station..which is pretty frickin surprisingly good. I would write more, but I have a funny feeling I would look back at the post later and wonder what the heck I was thinking when typing it out. You know you're entering heat induced hysterics when every sarcastic/cheesy thought that pops up in your mind leads to uncontrollable laughter...whilst sitting by yourself...alone..besides a doggy that keeps raising one eyebrow at you.


xxsea


13 comments:

  1. completely not surprised that no doubt pandora is great. perhaps as great as your shirt? hmmmm. better cut this comment off before it gets crazy because FUCK THE HEAT. bahhh la is killing me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is actually perf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style and blog so much!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg seaghna! can you get anymore amazing! (trick question because your already the epitome of it! xx)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love that top! Wish I was brave enough to wear something like that :)

    http://safiya-marie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ! I hope you don't mind me editing your picture. I love the background and the outfit but I felt like it they were too much of a contrast. If you don't like it, feel free to ask me to take it down. :) x

    http://oh-austere.tumblr.com/post/29261884123/original-picture-by-lightsdrivemysoul-edited-by

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are so unbelievably perfect.
    i'm obsessed with this.
    <3<3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cool top!

    Xo Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy shit. This rocks.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete