4/17/12

witching,hour

(wearing: f21 hat, thrifted dress, shoes c/o jellypop)

This wig has quickly become my favorite in my (ever growing) collection. It's practically glow in the dark=instant winner. I've been crafting like a mad woman the past couple of days and cannot wait to share what I've been making! I've also been getting myself into trouble with online shopping. Two things I have learned; never shop for shoes or enter a grocery store when you're feelin sorry for yourself.
The consequences are always scary.


xxSea

12 comments:

  1. I love how you wear wigs sometimes--they look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your shoes are perfection. actually everything here is perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god, this is SO awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha one time I actually bought three pairs of shoes in my sleep. Two ended up being okay, but one pair were like high-heeled Timberlands or something. So, you know, don't shop for shoes when you're sleeping, either.

    I LOVE THIS OUTFIT. That tiny little armband is so awesome, especially with those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. and never, ever, go grocery shopping drunk. I wind up with the weirdest items if I get a little too wino before getting groceries. oops. and this wig is so awesome, I love wearing wigs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome wig! Love the shoes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing! Your lipstick is perfect! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wahh that wig is sooooo sick!!! I can't wait to see what you've been making and purchasing hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loooove what you're wearing here, so awesome with the black and green contrast. Really want to get into wigs

    ReplyDelete