9/8/11

withakiss,youwillawaken



  Thanks to Lucia of Who The Fuck is Mick Jagger (amazing blog by the waaay!) I have found my new obsession; The Pierces. These two ladies have such amazing voices and style! I mean seriously, this music video is so beautiful. Their music reminds me a bit of Stevie Nicks, and anything even slightly reminiscent of my favorite bohemian gypsy layday and I'm won over. Also check out their song 'Glorious'-the video is a hippie lovin 60's obsessor's (I think I just coined a new term heh heh) dream come trueeee.

                                                                               xxSea

2 comments:

  1. Love this song! They are great and I can't wait to check them out! Thanks for the tips!

    xoxo

    DressingDaly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a good new term haha. so glad you like them, they are such an amazing band! xxx

    ReplyDelete