7/9/11

timeisnevertimeatall




Some cheesy webcam photos on a Saturday afternoon.
Kinda just a filler post til my better posts are ready to be shared with you lovers.
Have had a crazy couple of days. Mentally and emotionally exhausted.
I'm sure you all know the feeling, since we've all been there at one time or another. Thank you all for your sweet and encouraging words on my previous posts. They truly make me feel so much better.

XXSEA

p.s. I'm finally dying my hair today! Sooo ready for a change,
and can't wait to share the results!

4 comments:

  1. you remind me a lot of Gillian Zinser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you so much (:
    I lovvve her, so that's a huge compliment!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. rapunzel! first of all i love this witchy amazing look on you and that lipstick is insane. second, we are definitely destined to be friends! and i am a huge cheeseball----literally like 12 year old boy humor hahahaha

    xx
    ashley <3

    pursenboots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete