7/22/11

myheadisweak=myheartalwaysspeaks









(wearing: vintage dress, CR clogs, F21 necklace worn as head piece, Third Eye cuff, misc. accessories)

PICTURE OVERLOAD. But it's been a while since I've done such a hefty outfit post, so that's an excuse riiight? My sisters really help me so much-from being my photographers and helping select the best pictures, to encouraging me and motivating me in regards to the blog as well as life in general. When I think of my sisters, so many thoughts and memories come to mind. Late night whispers of life and love, living in our imaginations as young girls napping among the tall grass in the backyard our childhood home, make-shift forts that never survived a night thanks to our house-full of curious and playful kittens, heartbreaks and moments of unsurpassed happiness, roadtrips and adventurous hearts, and watching as they grew up before my eyes. Those of you who have sisters know exactly what I'm talking about. It's a bond unlike any other, and one I'm so grateful to have. Oh, and as far as that photo of me cheesily smiling on the grass-although it looks extremely posed, I was actually trying to be serious and kept laughing; and it's verrrry rare that someone captures me genuinely smiling, so I figured why not post it (and doesn't the cigarette butt above my head add such character?! HA). I slept in way too late this morning, so I have a lot of things to catch up on. One thing being putting together a bunch of looks for an up-coming project that I can't wait to share with all of you!
Today is a day for adventures that have yet to be made.

xxSea

7 comments:

  1. you don't understand how much i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! :D
    I love your dress and your blog!
    I'm already following..follow back? ;)
    xx

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the pictures... And the outfit too. Your hair looks so pretty with this outfit too, it's gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos! i love this outfit (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is so fantastic. Great seeing photos from you, I always love your outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Continuing to love your hair, outfits, and dcfc quotes! ;) I'm seeing them next month for the 3rd time and I'm so pumped!

    <3 The Daily Dani

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dear, thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it :)

    So nice you've showed me your blog, good work I will definitely step by more often.

    I'm in love with this outfit and with your hair :)

    Hot Magenta Blog- you're welcome

    ReplyDelete