4/15/11

days go by



















  Crazy amount of pictures for one post, I know, but I have a lot of catching up to do! Life has been truly beautiful lately; and by that I mean full of unexpected moments of joy, sadness, laughter, heartache, confusion, whole-hearted-happiness, tears, bliss..a little bit of everything. In my eyes, life isn't about having 'perfect' all the time. What makes it so amazing are all the ups and the downs, the tiny pieces and moments of a lifetime coming together like a puzzle, all the emotions-coursing through you-changing with each passing second. It's as if nothing makes sense, and then you take a step back and look at what's going on around you, and it all becomes so clear..like taking the wrong train and winding up somewhere so picture-esque, you find that you no longer care about the miss-steps that led you there.

  Everyday I'm waking up with more excitement for the future, more ideas-my mind brimming with things I want-NEED-to accomplish. I feel as if I'm becoming more and more intune with myself, and I can't wait to express that in my work, life, love, and even here on my blog! Lately I've been spending lots of time with my family (dogs included!), going to lunch with my mom and sister, grabbing froyo and watching the sunset, partaking in late night scary movie-thons/candy binges, and heading to the pool to soak up all the sunshine I can get my pasty hands on. This last weekend also marked the beginning of 'Sister Sunday', which was spent gorging on some delicious Wahoo's and having our usual laughter fests. Oh, and on a side note-I got a new phone! YAY! Finalllyyy traded in my old piece o' crap for something hi-tech and useful, which will definitely come in handy for the blog (has a good camera and I can post on-the-go!). Lots of posts, photos, and updates to come! I'm leaving for a mini get-away tomorrow with the boyfriend...we're celebrating a very special occasion that I can't wait to share!

    Hope you all have an amazing weekend lovers !

xxSea

5 comments:

  1. Amazing pics! You look great! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are one of those bloggers who seem very real xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. can i please have your hair, those amazing booties, and your sunglasses! . . love every one of your posts. very raw and realistic but soo beautiful!

    please if you get the chance, take a look at my most recent post!

    2youngforfashion.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete