12/3/10

Sunday morning is everyday for all I care








Photos from movie night with the siblingsss. Please ignore my strange and nonsensical photo editing skills, I get a little carried away with paint and I am in desperate need of Photoshop. We saw Burlesque and Morning Glory (to our poor brother's dismay, but what can you expect when you're outnumbered by girls three to one? haha) and went a little chocolate crazzyyy thanks to a pit stop at the new See's Candy store across the street from the theater. Both of the movies were great, and we were greeted by a fresh downpour of rain on the way home. I was lazy and dressed purely for comfort and warmth, which was a SUCCESS. I've kindaaa been living in my new grey maxi skirt, it reminds me of a comfy pair of sweat pants-but in skirt form...so awkwardly perfect!

XXSea

wearing: thrifted grey drawstring maxi skirt, thrifted sweater, black knit loop scarf, black Miley Cyrus for Max Azria pocket tee

3 comments:

  1. Loving this!
    come follow me I will follow back!

    xxx
    www.fashionrnbw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pics, love your blog.
    xoxo, lucia.

    www.theuniquechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete