12/5/10

for hearts that don't make sense

                    





                   
                   
                   


Lots of photos from a beautiful day. My sister and I took the dogs for a walk and explored a lookout point, taking in the view and some fresh air before heading home. I was extremely lazy and just threw on a few random pieces that were already strewn around my room in a mid-morning daze (I wouldn't suggest doing this before the morning cup of coffee, results can be dangerous).

xxSea

p.s. As stated a couple months back, I will be doing a give away soon now that I've reached 50 followers! That may not be a very high bar for most, but to me-each new follower & all feedback I receive really makes my day; to know that there are people out there who are interested in whatever randomness I have to say is exciting to say the least! So thank you all for your support, I hope that my blog continues to grow over the next year-and I can't wait to share all of my adventures, inspiration, and ups & downs with all of you.

(wearing: thrifted grey knit, Max studio scarf from my boyfriend, thrifted forest green maxi dress, DIY crochet headband, vintage booties)

3 comments: