11/2/10

Trick or Treaty


  This year on Halloween I put together a last minute gypsy costume,and my sisters and I frolicked about the neighborhood laughing and trying to blend in with the little kids who were trick or treating. We had a great time acting silly and stuffing our faces with candy; and to top the night off we wrapped ourselves in blankets, turned on our favorite Halloween episode of The Office, and popped open a bottle of Martinelli's Apple Cider. Good old fashion fun- it's definitely important to acknowledge the little kid within us, and what better time to do that then on the holiday of costumes and candy?

Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!
XXSea

2 comments:

  1. i love your gypsy jacket thing! i would wear it out anyday! so so cute!
    http://ddianakangg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love ! I actually just put my costume together with random stuff out of my wardrobe, and that wrap happens to be a favorite of mine-I wear it all the time!

    xxSea

    ReplyDelete